BEARD TO HAIRLINE TRANSPLANT
F.U.E. BEARD TO SCALP
Direction of Beard Hair : Intersection of Opposite Hair
Why use Beard as Donor?
Beard is the best donor hair for Hair Transplant. Because beard hair is thicker than scalp hair, grow very long and grow very fast after transplant.
DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) act opposite on beard hair. On scalp in genetic susceptible people DHT will destroy scalp hair when get older.But same individual DHT stimulate beard hair so, better survival and growth after transplant
In Norwood 5,6,7 . Beard is the best option to cure the baldness. Also for people who run out of donor supply from scalp.
What is the cause of baldness ?
DHT negative activity Hair loss Baldness
DHT positive activity No Hair loss No baldness
DHT - A
Destroy Hair = Baldness
DHT + A
Stimulate Hair = No Baldness
Stem Cells 1
Stem Cells 2
Stem Cells 3
Germ Cells 3
Mesenchymal Stem cells 4
DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) act opposite on beard hair. On scalp in genetic susceptible people DHT will destroy scalp hair(negative activity) when get older.But same individual DHT stimulate beard hair(positive activity) so, better survival and growth after transplant
Hair shaft , produce from epithelial cell devide from hair matrix.
Epithelial stem cell (stem cell 1) from bulge region at the insertion of erector pilli muscle. With the induction of dermal papilla produce epithelial cell(stem cell 2) elongate down to the subcutaneous layer produce stem cell 3. Stem cell 3 proliferate to produce epithelial cell cover the dermal papilla. Dermal papilla is derive from fat proginator or mesenchymal stem cell.Dermal papilla signaling to this epithelial cell to devide very fast at the Matrix of hair bulb.Produce hair shaft protude through the skin become visible hair.
H.H.H. Laser FUE technique.Specialise FUE
Sterilisation of the beard area
Anesthetic to numb skin at the donor site.
- Beard skin is thin and soft ,very fexible, follow direction of hair to get complete extraction of follicle with no damage to surrounding blood vessel,tissue and no transection of follicle.Very soft and gently handling
- Beard skin is very thin so, easier than scalp hair to extract a complete undamage follicle.
Long & thin neck is more accessible than short, thick neck .
TECHNIQUE & SURGERY
(Follicular Unit Extraction – F.U.E.)
1 Year After Surgery
NO VISIBLE SCARS
- Follow up
- 2 Weeks transplant hair start to fall enter “ Telogen phase ”
- 3 months new hair start to grow
- 6 to 12 months Hair fully grow
BEARD TO HAIR LINE
Before Surgery(Tatoo both Temple)
1 Year After Surgery
– 1 Year After Surgery : Patient was extremely satisfied with the new hairline, overall hair thickness, and “ Natural look ”.